Thursday, June 30, 2011

Miscellaneous June-ness


Well... It appears I've run all out of June. So I better post some of the pictures from June before it becomes July and I'm officially late. ;)

Last weekend, I visited my favorite SC beach, Hunting Island State Park. If you camp out in the driftwood section, you get a private beach all of your own. :)





Took a couple trips to Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens in Gastonia, NC. Love the ever-changing plants in bloom there.


Gotta have fountains when it's 95 degrees!



Vegas got to visit the gardens...

This is for all the Michiganders: "Knee high by the 4th of July..." Not!!! I think this picture was taken early-mid June.

Vegas drinking on her own Lowcountry Rocker. LOL

The end of June is the end of the azaleas... The beginning of the crape myrtles... The beginning of the peaches... And no more strawberries... And the beginning of HOT. Happy Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment