Hello... This is Melissa and Blair. I (Mel) decided to start this blog because, well, everyone else was doing a blog, and it just seemed like a good idea. So this way, all you other Yankees "up north" can check up on us and see how things are going "down south". South. You know, where they walk their goats on leashes, use "waw-ways" instead of walkways, and have names like "Creesy". (That's Crissy, for the northern folk. I was gently corrected this week.) So in the meantime, before I leave for good, I can learn how to use this blog thing. So stay tuned for some good "Suthern" fun, coming soon! :)Thursday, March 19, 2009
Hello... This is Melissa and Blair. I (Mel) decided to start this blog because, well, everyone else was doing a blog, and it just seemed like a good idea. So this way, all you other Yankees "up north" can check up on us and see how things are going "down south". South. You know, where they walk their goats on leashes, use "waw-ways" instead of walkways, and have names like "Creesy". (That's Crissy, for the northern folk. I was gently corrected this week.) So in the meantime, before I leave for good, I can learn how to use this blog thing. So stay tuned for some good "Suthern" fun, coming soon! :)