Thursday, April 9, 2009

Moving approaches!

Well, Blair was up north visiting for a long weekend, which was nice, because he got the garage mostly cleaned out, and helped move out some of the heavy items we are getting rid of. The movers came on Tuesday morning to assess the situation, and a large situation it is! Didn't know that movers don't move plants. Or food. Or any liquid whatsoever, to include but not restricted to: cleaning products, shampoo, lotion, wine, other toiletries, contact lens solution, the list goes on and on. Needless to say, I now need to eat everything in the house, or else it's getting thrown away... Anyone want food? It also occurred to me that I still have a lot of home "stuff" disposal to do. I laughed when the garbage people showed up this morning and pitched an old couch and piles and piles of... stuff. I'm sure they were thrilled. They'll be even more thrilled next week! ;) In the meantime, I've listed the house on craigslist, since no one has bought it yet. And pretty much everything else is going to be in storage or given away, also on craigslist... Sound familiar, Jen??

I updated the address on the previous posting, so if anyone is looking for it, there it is. That will be effective when Blair moves in, in a couple of weeks. Until then, don't use it! Last day of work here is April 25th, moving May 4th, I think, as long as Mom and Lou are still up for it... :) Looking forward to being in a new state and starting my new life... Let's hope it's a good one! (Darn tootin'!)