Well, it's October, and apparently I haven't posted anything for September. Thanks to Jack for pointing that out. And no, we haven't gone on any major adventures this month. Partly due to working too much and partly due to being sick (thank you, pneumonia). But we do have some random pictures from last month, so here yall go.
Pics from Frankie's Fun Park in Greenville. Look below, Cedar Point fans, and tell me if you recognize the shooting gallery. I never thought I'd ever see another one!
Pics from the American Cancer Society Paws for a Cause dog walk from last weekend, with my friend Amelia, and her dog Cody and of course, Scooter.
And last but not least, my new orchid!!! :) Pics to come of all the new flowers I'm planting for fall!

Hey girl! Hope you are feeling better. I'm hip deep in exams and a scholarship application right now, but I'll let you know when I wade back out again. ;) Jen
ReplyDelete