
All righty, here they are, some pictures from the new place. As you can see, the kittens are adjusting well...

Entry way and kitchen...


My azalea is so much worse for the wear. Something nested in it over the winter, and I don't think it's meant to be potted in the cold weather. However, look, there's a couple blooms on it!

My little balcony, minus the hammock. You can't see the plants with the hammock in the way. The blue clematis is last year's that I dug up and put in a pot, it looks like it's doing just fine that way! Unfortunately for all these full-sun roses, this balcony is far from sunny. We'll see how that goes.
Living room and fireplace, which I about nearly used a few nights ago when it was cold, (gasp), 50ish outside. BRR. (laugh)

The good news is it takes 10-15 minutes to get to work now, which is fabulous. The bad news is I still wake up at 6:30 or 7, and I can't figure out what to do with the extra hour in the morning!



gorgeous darling. love the new livingroom. :) too bad you had to use your fireplace. nm, i take that back because you had seventy degree sunny weather in february while we had gray, freezing weather here. pluhhhhh!
ReplyDeleteThe placement of a couple of those pictures on the wall is phenomenal! definitely a pro, yup.
ReplyDelete