Caden's first "Christmas"... Ok, not on Christmas. Caden's first gift on December 17th was a sled, and the morning of the 18th, he went sledding for the first time. It was 15 degrees, and I don't think he noticed. I love that he actually played in the snow a little. So cute.
Riley says yes to playing in the snow, and NO to keeping out of Caden's presents.
Caden and Jason... Still can't quite believe my kid brother has a kid... ;)
Caden enjoying Auntie Mel's Christmas gift...
Caden in rare snuggly moment at Aunt Carol's party...
I love this picture. Grandma and Grandpa with all four great grandchildren. :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Missing all my Michigan family!
You know you're from the North when... You still get harassed for saying "pop". You get asked, "You're not from around here, are ya..?". You are the only person who grills outdoors in December because everyone else thinks it's cold but it's 40 degrees. And you know you're from the North when you run around in shorts and sandals, in February. Bring on the sunshine!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment