
Well, I had officially sworn off weddings for.. a while.. and agreed to be in my friend Drew's wedding the week of Christmas this year, um, under the influence. I may actually have been buying rounds for the bar at the time (hello, McFly???). And that was actually a very long time ago. But, once having agreed, I did participate, although I have in fact become the world's WORST bridesmaid, completely failing to show up to things like showers and rehearsal dinners (OOPS), so perhaps nobody should ask me again... But I digress. These pictures are from Drew and Matt's wedding, which was on December 23, at the Table Rock Inn. It was small, and elegant, and lovely, and cold... Hooray for space heaters!
Below is the lovely Drew, in a dress I absolutely love.

All but one of us works or worked for Banfield, except for Drew's cousin on the left. I really wish this picture wasn't blurry. Stupid Nikon.

And no one was really dancing... I'm pretty sure I had to at least attempt to make up for not showing up to the rehearsal by becoming entertainment. Pretty sure this is Ice Ice Baby. WORD TO YER MUTHA.


And followed were numerous line dances, and a cool DJ who demonstrated most of them. And a good time was had by all!




beautiful dresses
ReplyDelete